Cristian Tănasă graduated from the Faculty of Law in 2016 and has been a member of the Bucharest Bar since 2016. In his time as a student, Cristian has participated in numerous moot court competitions, exempli gratia the ”Francisc Deak” National Moot Court Competition on Civil Law, where he was awarded the Best Speaker distinction.
As an undergraduate, he obtained several scholarships and wrote a few articles on transport law, civil law and intellectual property. Also, he spent some time as a trainee, during which he was involved in various civil and commercial law projects.
As a postgraduate, Cristian continued to improve his writing abilities in the field of private law and made a tremendous research effort, culminated so far with the publication of two books and numerous articles in the most renowned romanian legal journals.
To improve his pleading skills, Cristian joined our litigation practice in October 2016, during which time he was involved in projects such as:
– representing a leading romanian commercial bank in numerous litigations against a romanian state company;
– representing a leading romanian non-banking financial institution in numerous litigations in the field of consumer protection;
– advising and representing a major romanian commercial bank on multi-million cross-border debt recovery strategies and litigations against the heirs of a famous romanian businessman;
– representing several clients, from proeminent commercial banks to legal and individual persons in tort or contractual civil liability claims;
– representing legal and individual persons in litigations against the local or national fiscal authorities and other administrative institutions;
– representing different clients in the enforcement proceedings and the related disputes;
– assisting a legal person in the liquidation proceedings;
– representing a fellow lawyer in litigations against the National Association of the Romanian Bars;
– representing several individual persons in inheritance or family law disputes;
– representing several famous romanian artists in IP-related rights disputes against collective management bodies of IP rights.
October 2016 – to date: Associate, Răzvan Dincă & Asociații
September 2015: Trainee, Bondoc & Asociații in alliance with White & Case
August 2015: Trainee, Răzvan Dincă & Asociații
April – May 2014: Trainee, Bondoc & Asociații in alliance with White & Case