Being a member of the Bucharest Bar since October 2011, Diana Jaravete joined our team in August 2014.
Her expertise covers dealing with both advisory and litigation matters in areas such as contract law, debt recovery & insolvency, real estate and corporate law. Along with the projects submitted to her attention, Diana has also become acquainted with the general principles of FIDIC contract conditions and has gained a valuable insight into the Energy field and private international law.
The projects managed involved national and international actors in the public administration, trucks production and distribution, IT and infrastructure construction fields.
Diana’s latest activity consists in providing legal advice for an important player in the corporate banking market in Romania on the following matters:
• regulatory banking, compliance and capital adequacy;
• internal affairs and corporate governance;
• drafting framework agreements, participating in negotiations and issuing legal opinions necessary for the procurement of goods and services;
• revising intragroup contracts;
• a wide range of banking projects, related to general bank lending, asset/project/real-estate finance, debt restructurings, securities, payment instruments.
August 2014 – present: Associate, Răzvan Dincă & Associates SCP
January 2013 – August 2014: Junior Lawyer/Associate, Mitu & Associates SPARL
February 2012 – January 2013: Junior Lawyer, Abdel-Razek Cornelia-Corina Law Office
October 2011 – January 2012: Trainee, Corciu & Associates SCPA