Ionuţ Cofaru graduated from the Faculty of Law in 2014 and has been a member of the Bucharest Bar since 2014. In his time as a student, Ionut has participated in numerous competitions, the most renowned of them being The Philip C. Jessup competition.
Ionuţ joined our team in October 2014 and is now focusing on improving his knowledge in the area of intellectual property and litigation.
The most significant projects in which Ionuţ has been involved include:
• providing assistance to a global leader in the pharmaceutical sector on matters relating to patent enforcement in Romania;
• Assisting a Russian oil company in multiple patent and trade mark related litigations;
• providing assistance to one of the most reputed food and beverage manufacturers in Romania in trade mark related cases in front of OHIM and the General Court (European Union);
• providing assistance to one of the most renowned water distributors in Romania regarding trade mark protection;
• advising one of the global leaders in the tobacco sector in patent validity matters;
• representing a confectionery manufacturer in trade mark related cases in front of the national courts;
• advising and representing a Romanian airline in matters related to unfair competition law;
• advising one of the most renowned watches retailer in Romania in trade mark protection matters.
Ionuţ is also coordinating seminars of Civil Law at the Faculty of Law of the University of Bucharest.
• October 2014-to date: Răzvan Dincă & Asociații SCA